so who's who? They are so much cuter in those pictures than they are on my phone! Thanks!
OH, and I'm going to make you tape her ears.
ahhhhh I cant wait to take home Max.. I need to come over like today!!
Hey Ashley! Cute puppies! I actually have a friend who wants to buy one. Are they for sale? How much? My number is 645-3320. Thanks:)
Ashlie!! They are sooo cute! I love the shot with the three of them all lined up. How fun!
those are the cutest pictures of the pups. Nice job!!!!
CUTE! Ash a grandma....so young! haha!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
so who's who? They are so much cuter in those pictures than they are on my phone! Thanks!
OH, and I'm going to make you tape her ears.
ahhhhh I cant wait to take home Max.. I need to come over like today!!
Hey Ashley! Cute puppies! I actually have a friend who wants to buy one. Are they for sale? How much? My number is 645-3320. Thanks:)
Ashlie!! They are sooo cute! I love the shot with the three of them all lined up. How fun!
those are the cutest pictures of the pups. Nice job!!!!
CUTE! Ash a grandma....so young! haha!
Post a Comment