How did dad feel about the dressup?!! haha. so cute, I want his eyelashes!!
That's pretty cute. I miss you guys!
Ash! He has the prettiest eyes!! Love the pic!
Ah he is such a cutie!! His eyelashes are to die for =) I hope max is doing okay. Ill come visit asap!
So I heard a little rumor... Is it true?!?
Hey...its been a while. how the heck are you guys? your little guy is adorable!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How did dad feel about the dressup?!! haha. so cute, I want his eyelashes!!
That's pretty cute. I miss you guys!
Ash! He has the prettiest eyes!! Love the pic!
Ah he is such a cutie!! His eyelashes are to die for =) I hope max is doing okay. Ill come visit asap!
So I heard a little rumor... Is it true?!?
Hey...its been a while. how the heck are you guys? your little guy is adorable!
Post a Comment