What?!?! You are pregnant again? It has obviously been way too long since I have seen you!! Congrants! Your trip looks like it was so much fun. Kade is so grown up! Wow, they grow fast.
I didn't know you were prego again Ashley!!! How exciting-when are you due and what are you having?! You look SO cute-CONGRATS!!! This is Carli Hollis Cook. ;)
yay Ash!!! you updated!! haha! You look amazing for 7 months prego..right? I can't believe how big Kade is!! He is definately not a baby anymore! Miss you!!!
6 comments:
What?!?! You are pregnant again? It has obviously been way too long since I have seen you!! Congrants! Your trip looks like it was so much fun. Kade is so grown up! Wow, they grow fast.
I didn't know you were prego again Ashley!!! How exciting-when are you due and what are you having?! You look SO cute-CONGRATS!!! This is Carli Hollis Cook. ;)
yay Ash!!! you updated!! haha! You look amazing for 7 months prego..right? I can't believe how big Kade is!! He is definately not a baby anymore! Miss you!!!
I love your cute zion pics. We are going in September... it's got me all excited! and you look sooo good prego! Lucky girl!
so fun!! You little fam is so adorable!! I didn't know you were pregnant! Your 7 months along? You look great!! your teeny!
I loved seeing all your updates! Glad we are back in touch! You look fantastic pregnant by the way
Post a Comment