That's IT??? I was expecting like 10-20 posts about that little guy...with your new camera and all. You have some serious posting to do lady! They are so cute together! I can't believe how big he is! Makes me sad that I am missing it all. :)
Ashlie- I was looking at some blogs and happend to find yours. Kade is getting so big and he is adorable. My sister and I were just talking about you and wondering if you are still cutting hair. Let me know if you are.
Ash, it's look like he's a little TOO friendly with that girl! =) Or looks like he won't have any problems getting the girls EVER! They will always fall for his sweet eyes!!
9 comments:
That is so stinkin' cute!! They make quite a match already.
That's IT??? I was expecting like 10-20 posts about that little guy...with your new camera and all. You have some serious posting to do lady! They are so cute together! I can't believe how big he is! Makes me sad that I am missing it all. :)
That is so cute! He is a little cutie!
Cute!!!
Ashlie-
I was looking at some blogs and happend to find yours. Kade is getting so big and he is adorable. My sister and I were just talking about you and wondering if you are still cutting hair. Let me know if you are.
Brittnee King
Oh his eyes are so beautiful!! And she's a doll. I bet he had a fun birthday. Happy birthday kade!! I miss seeing all you guys at the gym
He is so DARLING!! I love those blue eyes.
Ash, it's look like he's a little TOO friendly with that girl! =) Or looks like he won't have any problems getting the girls EVER! They will always fall for his sweet eyes!!
Ashlie-Kade is SO cute. I can't believe how big he is!
Post a Comment