Super cute pics ashley. What a beautiful family you have!!!! Kade is so cute (carsen said).
Wow! 2 posts so close together! I'm proud of you! And don't worry about yesterday.. I had a few people comin over to look at those watches. Tomorrow is drews bday, so you can come for his party if you want! Let me know!
Ashlee, I Kade is so cute! I am excited to get my hair done again! November 1st!:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Super cute pics ashley. What a beautiful family you have!!!! Kade is so cute (carsen said).
Wow! 2 posts so close together! I'm proud of you! And don't worry about yesterday.. I had a few people comin over to look at those watches. Tomorrow is drews bday, so you can come for his party if you want! Let me know!
Ashlee, I Kade is so cute! I am excited to get my hair done again! November 1st!:)
Post a Comment