Ash, you are bloggin like crazy!! All these new pics! I feel like I don't even know you anymore...missing out on all these things! Your little guy is so cute! He is going to be like 5 before I see him again!
Your pictures and blog are so cute, I can't believe the last time I saw you was when you were pregant and now your boy is getting so old! I hope everything is going well for your little family, he's darling! I love your sister Bree and your mom, tell them both hi for me!
Ash your little guy is so cute. i was totally laughing when you said you were trying to figure out who i was. it has been a long time. i have 2 kids now & you've got 1. crazy. anyway, how old is your little sister now? i can't remember if i told you i have a cute brother who is 23. anyway, you'll have to let me know. its good to hear from ya. tell Brooke i say hello.
Oh my gosh! Has it really been that long since I've seen you?!?! I didn't even know you had a baby!! This is Megan Whitear by the way :) Your little man is sooooo cute!!!!!!! I am going to look at all your cute pics now!
Hey Ashlie!! I saw your comment on Meagan Whittier's blog and I had to say HI! Its Jenn Schiller from Sego Lily. Your little boy is adorable!! We need to stay in touch, I haven't seen you forever! jennandbryschiller.blogspot is our address!
8 comments:
What a sweet little guy! You look so happy. I can't believe Chase is married! You're family looks great.
Ash, you are bloggin like crazy!! All these new pics! I feel like I don't even know you anymore...missing out on all these things! Your little guy is so cute! He is going to be like 5 before I see him again!
Your pictures and blog are so cute, I can't believe the last time I saw you was when you were pregant and now your boy is getting so old! I hope everything is going well for your little family, he's darling! I love your sister Bree and your mom, tell them both hi for me!
Ash your little guy is so cute. i was totally laughing when you said you were trying to figure out who i was. it has been a long time. i have 2 kids now & you've got 1. crazy. anyway, how old is your little sister now? i can't remember if i told you i have a cute brother who is 23. anyway, you'll have to let me know. its good to hear from ya. tell Brooke i say hello.
Cute cute cute! I love the nakey pic. Super cute!
Oh my gosh! Has it really been that long since I've seen you?!?! I didn't even know you had a baby!! This is Megan Whitear by the way :) Your little man is sooooo cute!!!!!!! I am going to look at all your cute pics now!
Hey Ashlie!! I saw your comment on Meagan Whittier's blog and I had to say HI! Its Jenn Schiller from Sego Lily. Your little boy is adorable!! We need to stay in touch, I haven't seen you forever! jennandbryschiller.blogspot is our address!
Ash I have to say Visiting Teaching is so funny. We get a good laugh right? Wow is all I have to say =)
Post a Comment