7.08.2008




4 comments:

The Harwood Family said...

WHAT!?!?!?! I was so surprised to see some new pictures! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!! SOME NEW PICS! I guess that is a good thing, you aren't obsessed with blogging and plenty of other things to do! i miss you though! you look great, we need to get together soon!

Unknown said...

Hey Ash! It's Lindsay. I got your blog off Ashlee's blog. You guys are so cute and your baby is beautiful! Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that my sister in law(her name is Ashley too) hangs out with your sister. I think they will be roommates down at Dixie this next year. Weird huh. Just thought I would tell you. Cute blog!

FRYER FAM said...

Ash I am so glad that i found you. I can't believe it. I miss you girls so much. Its Shan by the way. your little guy is so cute. I think he's about the same age as mine. anyway, I have one of these things too. Its the fryer fam. blogspot.com how are you? how old is your little sister now? I have a cute brother but I can't remember how old she is.